Colds and Flu
Colds and flu is something that plagues almost everyone, at Studio.Homoeopathy can help you not only fight the symptoms, but prevent future infections and boost your immune system.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Stuffy/runny nose
- Sore throat
- Body aches and pains
- Post nasal drip
- Blocked/ painful ears
- KEY: Flu develops rapidly, feels like you have been hit by a bus.
- Fever over 100 F (38 C)
- Aching muscles, especially in your back, arms and legs
- Chills and sweats
- Dry cough
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nasal congestion
- KEY: cold usually develops more slowly, fever is not common.
- runny nose,
- sore throat,
- watery eyes,
- sneezing and congestion
- Possible mild cough due to post nasal drip.
- Feeling like you ill, but not that ill to not perform normal duties
- Exposure to individuals who have a cold/flu
- Influenza Virus (more than 100 strains) and
- Decreased immunity
- Poor diet
- Lack of sleep
- Immuno-defiency virus
- Lack of exercise
- Adrenal fatigue
- To name a few!
- 20-40 minutes low intensity exercise 4-5x per week
- Healthy balanced diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, slow releasing carbs, low-fat protein and dairy
- Daily multivitamin based on food science
- 7-8 hours sleep
- Drinking enough water
- No more that 3- 4 units of alcohol per week
- Vit A, C, E, Zinc + Selenium- your immune booster’s
- Vitatim B 12 and B comp injections
- Prophylactic flu injections
- Natural antiviral medication to combat the viral infection
- Boost the immune system
- Natural antibiotic to prevent secondary bacterial infections
What predisposes one to getting colds and flu?
Causes of decreased immunity:
What can you do to keep yourself healthy?
How can visiting a homoeopath help you?
How can homoeopathy help if you already have a cold or flu?
Colds and flu are caused by the influenza VIRUS, so antibiotics will only be effective if there is a secondary bacterial infection superimposed on the primary viral infection. So how do you treat it? A multi-focal approach: